Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 17:All Blue Everything

This post is about all blue everything from corduroy to chambray.
I really wanted to try this monochrome trend and I think I did well.

I took that monochrome post(which you can see here), to heart.I wanted to exercise a little creativity in my closet by doing a few monochrome looks.all around blue.Like I said before when wearing a one color oriented look you should work with fabric and texture which I did a lot of above.
When creating these looks, I didn't think it was going to be hard but it kind of was.Trying to make one look composed of only one color and still keeping it visually interesting was a bit tough.I want to challenge you to come up with about 2 or 3 looks based all around one color to push yourself style wise.When you do the challenge, let me know so I can see your success with the challenge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis