Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 18: The Sun Will Come Out...Eventually



Warby Parker is a lovely company that reached out to me recently to share it's new collection of sunglasses called, Spectrum Sun.Spectrum Sun is filled with on trend colors for the Spring and Summer.Two sunglasses in particular, the Cherry Blossom and Minnie Eucalyptus really caught my eye.I can picture wearing the Cherry Blossom pair with a white dress,and sky high wedges for a glamorous look.
The Minnie Eucalyptus pair would look great with a darker look while accessorizing with gold jewelry. 
Hall Cherry Blossom
Minnie Eucalyptus 




Although I love the colors of the sunglasses above, experimenting with sunglasses with print details on the lenses sounds like a good idea to me.I like that the frames are in varying neutral tones, while the lenses contrast that.

Dean Sunglasses in Oak
Downing Striped Sunglasses in Sassafras 


Besides Warby Parker's excellent sunglasses, I really like this company because of its consideration of those in need.For every pair of eyeglasses that are bought,Warby Parker gives a free pair to someone less fortunate.You can help support this company and its charitable work by checking out their store here Warby Parker and don't forget to check out their sunglasses which you can see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis