Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Day 26: You Can't Wear That To The Grocery Store


  Perhaps sequins are saved for special occasions and the reason we’re instructed not to wear them all the time is because it takes the special-ness out of them if we wear them a lot…That still doesn’t stop me from wanting to wear sequins to the grocery store without being stared at, lol. I've been wanting to wear a little sequin skirt or sequin shorts but haven’t had the occasion to do so yet! 
Sequins!

The 2 looks above are some sequin oriented outfits I definitely want to try!Both are pretty good date night or club looks so I'll keep this post in mind when I finally develop a social life.Am I the only one who imagines the going out outfit before making going out plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis