Thursday, March 27, 2014

Day 27:Is This Preppy Though?

  As you all know my style is currently in fashion limbo.I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing with my look as of late and it's kind of freeing.I'm excited to step outside of my comfort zone and find something new. My comfort zone has always consisted of spikes,black,blue,plaid and blazers so I'm trying to step away from those things slightly(not leave them behind, but more so loosen our bond).
A look in particularly that's outside of my comfort zone(like on another planet), is preppy style oriented outfits. I've never really been a button up, lacey detail, pressed skirt kind of girl.Preppy looks always seemed out of reach for me because I always associated them with characters like Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl, or some other queen bee of high school.
Life is too short to withhold myself because of how I associate a certain style.I'll be giving preppy looks a try!

Is This Preppy Though #3



Is This Preppy Though?





Is This Preppy Though #2

I'm such a novice when it comes to preppy styled looks it really took some research and effort to put these sets together and I'm still not sure if I did a good job, lol. Let me know in the comments if these looks scream preppy to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis