Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 29: I Was Nominated For A Liebstar Award!


I was nominated for a Liebster Award by Jamila Williams of Fashion.Style.Detroit, thanks girl!
So here are the rules:
  1. Make a post about the Liebster award and thank the blogger that nominated you.
  2. State 11 interesting facts about yourself.
  3. Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
  4. Nominate 11 new bloggers with 500 or less followers.
  5. Write 11 new questions for your nominees.
11 interesting facts about myself are:
1. When I was 5 years old I wanted to grow up and be a power ranger.
2.I could probably eat pizza everyday of my life but I won't because that much bread is not healthy.
3.I know it's wrong but sometimes I route for female villains in movies and show a genuine concern for their back stories.
4.Leonardo Dicaprio was my first celebrity crush.
5. I will not be content until I see Beyonce` perform live.I'd settle for listening to her hum a commercial in person, just please I need to hear that music greatness in person!
6.I'm pretty sure I've seen every single episode of Boy Meets World.
7. I never wore dresses when I was younger because I was insecure about my legs, I only started building my dress collection my senior year of high school.
8. I have no desire, intention, want, nor need to ever attend my high school reunion if should one ever happen.
9.My biggest dream is to own a loft or studio apartment in London.
10.I love short hair and short hair cuts but I refuse to cut my real hair lol, I'll opt for a magical wig or weave.
11.I love sleep more than I probably should.

  Jamila's Questions:
1. What do you love about being a blogger?
2. How did you choose the name for your blog?
4. How long have you been blogging?
5. You’re stranded on an island and you can only have three things with you, what would they be?
6. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
7. What’s your favorite go to junk food?
8. Do you know how to play an instrument?
9. What’s your favorite online store?
10. What is your favorite place to visit?
11. What are you most grateful for?
  1. I love the independence of blogging.I love that I can blog how I please, when I please and about what I please.
  2. Picking my name was fairly easy I know I wanted it to be a lot more "me" oriented than my previous blogs.So I picked my nickname Deejay and my blog is where I get to speak up, so I put them together, Deejay Speaks.
  3. I've been blogging on Deejay Speaks for 2 years, but I've had on and off blogs for 5 years.
  4. If I were stranded on an island with only 3 things I'd have a flare gun,motorboat, and a pack of those Dasani waters lol.
  5.  I have maybe 15 pairs of shoes...or more.I'm not that huge on shoes even though I should be.
  6. Cheetos are my favorite go-to junk food.
  7. Do vocal strings count?
  8. Shoplioness.com !
  9. My favorite place to visit is the mall.
  10. I'm most grateful for God's grace and my family.
   Here are my questions:
  1. What do you dislike about blogging, if anything?
  2. Has a movie ever inspired your fashion choices?
  3. Have you ever fan-girled about a fashion blogger?
  4. Do you think fashion blogging is more welcome in other places than where you live?
  5. How much do you daydream?
  6. What's your dream job?
  7. What's your current favorite fashion trend?
  8. You have 5 minutes to get dressed for a date, what do you wear?
  9. Do you make YouTube videos?
  10. What do you do to build your confidence?
  11. What's your favorite flavor of Jolly Rancher(if you like Jolly Ranchers lol)
   I tag


2 comments:

  1. Hey just stopped by your blog and what I notice that you nominated me, thank you!
    As usual, I like to read those tags about bloggers I appreciate.
    That statement of yours "When I was 5 years old I wanted to grow up and be a power ranger" made me laugh so much! It just reminds me of what I used to believe when I had this age too haha.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, when I was younger being a Power Ranger was just one of many fictional things I planned to be lol

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis