Saturday, March 8, 2014

Day 8: Inspired By A Blogger:Uzy Nwachukwu

    Even fashion bloggers hit a snag in their style.I, for one can honestly say I've gone days being uninspired with my closet.It stinks when you can clearly see you have an infinite amount of clothes and yet nothing you want to wear.
 I was staring at my red tartan pants from Forever21 and couldn't think of what else to wear with them besides, black,red or white.Frustration was setting in as I glared at the pants.These pants are so cute and yet here I am, creatively dry!
I went to my Bloglovin dashboard and witnessed a blog post by the lovely Uzy Nwachukwu.Her style plays with color,silhouette and texture,something I want to experiment more with.Miss Nwachukwu's look can be found here, Cozy.My interpretation of the look is below.


Adding contrasting colors to plaid in this way raises the question,is plaid a neutral now?

8 comments:

  1. love the plaid pants and earrings! lovely smile girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your pants! :)

    xx, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love those earrings
    I would love to invite you yo my blog
    http://noveltyeye.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you and I'll definitely check out your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely x

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis