Thursday, March 6, 2014

Day 6: The Fashion Tag!


Hi guys, I decided it would be fun to do a fashion tag and get my style a little evaluated.I think it's nice to interview yourself about your current tastes and current fashion interests, they really are subject to change at any time.

1. I love to shop for my clothes at….    (give three stores)
Forever21
Charlotte Russe
Boohoo.com

2. Store you like to visit but usually don’t buy from?
H&M

3. Last accessory you bought?
An earcuff, I'm obsessed with them. There's something regal about the way an ear cuff sits on the ear and it's not an everyday accessory to run into either.I bought the ear cuff below, but it hasn't arrived in the mail yet:


4.Do you own something you've never worn? What?
I'm a broke university student, I can't afford to have things I've never worn before lol.

5. I put a lot of thought into what I wear, throw my clothes on quickly, or just like to be comfortable?
I do put thought into my clothing , and I do aim for comfort as well.I'm always trying to apply both the specific image I have in my head and making sure it fits to me comfortably.


7. My closet is mostly full of…..
Outerwear.I love jackets from motorcycle-styled to aviator.

8. Most comfortable article of clothing I own is my….
A plaid zip up, it's so soft and comfy I could fall asleep in it.

9. What hat would you never, ever wear?
Cowboy.

10. What’s your style like?
I love anything edgy,semi androgynous, and plays up my curves.

11. Fave t-shirt?
I have a t-shirt I recently wore in an outfit of the day that says "I'm not bossy I just have better ideas", lol yea.

12. Fave dress?
I have a spaghetti strap dress(which was completely out of my comfort zone to buy) that has this awesome print all over it.I was nervous to wear the dress but it turned out to be my favorite.

13. Fave sweater?
I have a chunky yellow sweater that gives me Big Bird vibes sometimes, but I don't care, I adore it!

14. Fave shoes?
My ankle boots with little studs around the edges.

15. Fave bag?
I recently purchased a golden rod crossbody bag and it magically goes with EVERYTHING.

16. Fave earrings?  
I have a new big chunky pair of them with gold around the hoops, they make such a fun statement.
  
17. Who inspired you to get interested in fashion?
The women of my family have always had a thing for style. I definitely inherited their love of fashion and then some lol.
Doing this tag was a lot of fun. I tag everybody who reads this and tweet me at deejay_speaks when you do it, so I can see your favorite fashion pieces too, I look forward to reading them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis