Monday, March 10, 2014

Day 10: This Collar Was Meant For Poppin




You know that one fashion item you see a lot on the internet or on television but can never seem to find it in stores?Last year my mysterious fashion obsession was holographic accessories.I saw them all over the internet but never in store.My latest mystery accessory that I've fallen for but can't seem to find in stores are collar tips.Thankfully online shopping has my back.A few online shops that have collar tips are:

I found another way to get your hands on collar tips is to invest in clip on earrings and use them that way.

Each of these clip on earrings were about a dollar a piece, some from local shops and a thrift store.I love having detailed collars, to add that spark in my look easily.Jewelry is so awesome *sigh*.
If you had to wear only one piece of jewelry for the rest of your life what would it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis