Saturday, April 5, 2014

Take a Tip From: Kelis's Interview With Coveteur

Via Coveteur
I want to introduce all of you to the latest style series I'm creating called Take a Tip.During the Take a Tip series we'll be taking a tip from a person's style, a specific article, or blogger and apply it to a look.Today we start the series with none other than musician and chef, Kelis.Kelis is known for her daring, diverse and brightly colored looks. It's obvious to see why they chose Kelis to interview on Coveteur, she's the queen of making profound statements in her closet and through her work ethic. We decided to take a specific tip from this editorial shot of her in this hot pink tulle skirt that is giving me life! I decided to try my own spin with a few tulle skirt oriented looks below:
Do it For the Tulle


After seeing this shot of her I've been more than obsessed with tulle skirts. I've been dying to get one myself. I want tulle skirts to become a norm in our society too, because it's so hard to find them in stores.Could you imagine if more people wore tulle skirts on the daily?I think the world would be a happier place, it's hard to be a pissed off in something that frilly and bouncy.

2 comments:

  1. Love when a person can channel their personal style to other creative outlets. These are some chic wearable pieces. Great job.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis