Saturday, May 24, 2014

I Keep Buying Shoes

I had an obsession with lace up wedge shoes and I finally have a pair of my own! I purchased these beauts from none of other than Boo Hoo(that free shipping is so seductive,man) and have plenty of plans for them. I'm so ecstatic about wearing these puppies, I instantly went to Polyvore so I could visually decide on what looks to do.


Lace-up booties are immensely versatile especially a pair in a neutral color such as these.
The Will of Wedges

The looks above are perfect for fun in the Sun but each have their own little personality.You can see the defined differences in the accessory choices and the silhouettes of each look. I'm happy I took to Polyvore to help me experiment with my options(it also helps stretch your dollar buy playing with the versatility of it all).Do you use Polyvore to help give you an idea on what to wear with some of your new purchases?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these shoes are cute girl! Shoes are the best, you can never have enough!

    Twinvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis