Monday, May 12, 2014

Detailed Desire



     Recently, I saw a Boo Hoo commercial featuring this t-shirt dress and for some reason it made me love the t-shirt that much more. Besides me explaining my love for this outfit and the t-shirt dress in particular, can we discuss how awesome quilted detail in clothing really is. For some odd reason, quilted details gives me glamour realness, let me explain.
   I associate the quilted details with some of the early Coco Chanel bags which oozed glamour, called the Chanel 2.55 which was launched after the second World War in Feb.1955(hence the name 2.55). The quilted Chanel handbag has an untarnished image which has clearly withstood the test of time. I admire the bag for it’s constant association with classic fashion and aspire to develop a similar appeal in my wardrobe. What specific clothing item or detail has inspired your wardrobe in one way or another, let me know in the comment section!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis