Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Nobody's Perfect

 I started getting caught up in comparing my blog to others and falling into the negativity that spawns from comparing yourself to other people.Thankfully I can make this recognition and never fall into that cycle again because in the end, blogging isn't a competition nor is life a competition at all.Everyone's path is different, everyone will have their shine at different times and someday I'll have mine, but right now I'm focusing on being happy in the present.
I'm striving to outdo my own personal best which means establishing a blog schedule, creating original riveting content, doing more of what makes me happy without fear of critique and without pressure.



3 comments:

  1. Lovely piece! I agree we can't compare ourselves with the success or failure of others....I need to get back to writing myself I've fallen way off. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm happy to have inspired you!

      Delete
  2. "Comparison is the death of joy" -- Mark Twain

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis