Saturday, August 23, 2014

OOTD+Blogging Via Tablet?


  Today's outfit of the day is the first time I debut these beloved leggings!Palm tree print was an obsession of mine and I'm so excited to share these palm tree adorned leggings with you.The leggings are from BooHoo I got them on clearance for like 7 or 8 dollars with free shipping *does harlem shake*.




      The blue in the leggings goes so well with this chambray tunic top.I wanted to keep everything crispy and fresh so I wore these silver bow earrings to go with the whole look.Besides the joy I felt from this outfit,I spent the day shopping with my mom and bought a new laptop!

    My experience from blogging via tablet has been fun and showed me I can blog successfully from some fairly simple apps.I used Pixlr express for editing my photos and typed using the memo pad.I used all the standard social media I typically use to share links such as Instagram,Hootsuite and Twitter so it's safe to say as far as blogging via tablet I was fine.I need a new laptop though for this Fall semester at university, for more extensive projects and reports.
      Are you looking forward to going back to school?Honestly,I'm not particularly ecstatic about school.I just want to get my degree already!Hopefully this semester goes by smoothly and efficiently.I'm officially putting positive vibes out into the universe about this semester as I haven't necessarily had the best of university experiences yet.
  




4 comments:

  1. Love the leggings, would like to see more ways of styling it.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, and I was just thinking about doing a post dedicated to styling print leggings.

      Delete
  2. The look of a tweed blazer is very classic. You are right it maybe coming back in the fall. Thanks for the visit. And no I'm not looking forward to going back to school in the fall either!! So sad! Come by anytime!

    http://sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment and I wish I could be excited for this new semester but...I just can't *le sigh* oh well

      Delete

ShareThis