Wednesday, August 27, 2014

THE BRACELET TO END ALL BRACELETS


(photos taken with my laptop's webcam)
The love I have for this bracelet is infinite.The bright colored stones and the metallic hue of the bracelet has stolen my heart.The second I realized the bracelet had a chain attached to it that leads up the length of my hand and is attached to this bright ring..that's when I knew I would belong to this piece forever.I bought this bracelet at this little costume jewelry/legging/cheap jewelry store at this strip mall.Can you believe this gorgeous thing only cost me 10 dollars?!
I practically squealed in front of the cashier and once I noticed the price I immediately abandoned my shopping ban.
Have you ever witnessed a fashionable piece that left you amazed?Tell me about the last time you saw something in the store that made you gasp,squeal and or shimmy in happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis