Thursday, October 16, 2014

Blogger Bloopers

I have committed multiple blogger bloopers in the past that made me question my whole position in this field due to the sheer amount of embarrassment, allow me to share them with you:

  1. I scheduled a blog link to be tweeted multiple times, but the tweet itself had a spelling error.Not only did I share with the world my poor spelling errors but I shared them at multiple times of the day....
  2. Accidentally double posting on the FBL Facebook page almost made me delete my FB profile altogether.My computer was having a buffering issue so I hit enter one too many times out of impatience and shared a link 4 times! I kept trying to delete but my computer was running slow and I'm sure Jess(the creator of the group) thinks I'm a spam blogger now :(
  3. Sharing the wrong picture on the wrong profile has ruined several selfie celebrations.I remember taking a cute selfie and going to post it on my personal Instagram page only to put it on my fashion blog's page.The worse part about sharing my face on my fashion blog's Instagram is that I wanted my identity to be fairly low key, and then WHAM it's selfie central.Can you say cross content contamination?
  4. I @ the wrong person on Twitter when doing a guest blog post, and had to have the awkward"sorry I wasn't talking to you" explanation.How do you explain to someone you didn't mean to be social with them on social media without sounding like a dingbat?Let me know when you find out please!

There you have it, these are my 4 blogger bloopers that I'm willing to admit have happened to me! Let me know in the comment section if you've ever faced any accidental blogging embarrassment, we can look ridiculous together, it takes the sting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis