Sunday, October 19, 2014

Project Purpose


I often find the biggest issue for a lot of people when it comes to working is that they're putting forth effort without an end goal.When I work I have to keep in mind what I'm working for,it helps me stay motivated.If I was to begin a project that lacked purpose(which I've done in the past),the project always loses steam and I end up quitting.
You might be thinking "who starts a project without a goal in the first place?".Believe it or not there are people out there like me,who get the idea before the purpose of the idea.I might think about starting a new blog series because its creative and fun. All of the in-depth details for the project's purpose gets blurred over in the excitement of starting something new.
Instead of flying off with the enthusiasm of starting a new project being used as my motivation,I decided to write up end goals for everything I do.One of the best ways for me to identify my goals is to start asking myself questions like thenones below:
  • What do you like about this project?
  • Why have you been drawn to this project?
  • What will this project leave behind?
  • Who is this project targetting?
  • What effect will this project have on other people?
  • Is the purpose of this project to entertain,inform,persuade or all 3?
These are just a few starter questions to consider before venturing out on your next plan for greatness.Let me know in the comments below what questions your consider before starting your next big thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis