Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I Need A Blogging Schedule



I can't believe I've had these pictures just chilling in my gallery for so long and haven't shared them yet.I like to think I'm the kind of blogger who can live with a free-style posting schedule, but I need order!I've heard of some bloggers buying a specific blog calendar and i think that method would work for me.
I don't want to neglect my blog baby so this is me making the move to getting it together.
"Get it together", that's a phrase I find myself using frequently.It's kind of like an anonymous answer to a clear problem.You don't really know how, or what it is you're getting together but you know you need to get it.There are some problems that don't need clear answers,so the answer kind of finds you.so It's easier not to label it and to keep an open mind to the possibilities and options.Do you know what I mean, or does this sound like gibberish, let me know in the comment section.





1 comment:

  1. Love your look!
    Keep inspiring :D

    www.indahjelita.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis