Wednesday, November 12, 2014

The Really Great Day featuring Marelee's Jewelry by Tapper's


When is the last time you sat down and reflected on the day you had and realized that it was outrageously awesome.We often get caught up in thinking about tomorrow while we're pursuing our daily activities.So in a sense, although we're acting on today our minds are on tomorrow.We neglect the present all the time,at least I know I do.
Yesterday, I practiced living in the present.I didn't allow my mind to wander into tomorrow, I just sat, relaxed and focused on what I was doing in the now.It was a little difficult for me to stay focused, so at times I would stop thinking and just focus on breathing.I would focus on the fact that I'm alive today. I would focus on my current surroundings to fight off my worry wart tendencies.
When I finally started living in the present, that's when I realized I was having an awesome day.
Living in the present+wearing timeless jewelry= #wining.
My day was filled with easiness, no rushing,no crazy lines,I hadn't left any vital things like my phone or my wallet at home.My bus wasn't late, the weather started off nice; and I got home with enough time to clean up my room, and still managed to get enough sleep.In addition to the ease of the day, I finally got a chance to wear these beautiful pieces from an online jewelry company named Marlee's Jewelry by Tapper's.I was sent the pieces earlier this week to share with you and I've been itching for a chance to wear them!
These pieces went so well with the dark palette of my outfit.The pieces had just enough sparkle to make my casual look stand out.You can tell a lot of hard work went into these quality pieces; and  I'm very grateful that this company asked me to feature these pieces on my blog so I can share the greatness with you beautiful people.If you take anything away from today's blog post, it's that I encourage everyone to practice being more present and to give Marlee's Jewelry by Tapper's a look!You can check out the link to their store here, http://marleesstyle.com/category/7/bracelets


Jacket: Wetseal 
Boots: Gojane
Jeans: I don't remember, honestly I just don't know where they came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis