Thursday, January 8, 2015

Catching Up


I've been consistently posting blog posts on my fashion blog http:/shtedaily.wordpress.com and in doing so I've completely neglected this personal blog.If it makes any of you feel any better nothing much has changed in the last few months. I'm still working,writing and pursuing my goals. I changed my major to telecommunications and hopefully I will be able to graduate next year with an associates degree.On the surface not much has changed but on a deeper level I know something has changed with in me and I don't know if I like it.
You know when there are specific things you know you need to do, but you keep avoiding them because you're afraid of how they'll turn out. I've had these thoughts going on in my head that I've been afraid to confront.
You can't let big things like your future, goals and whether or not you believe in them like you used to sit in the dark for too long.Just like I'm trying to catch all you guys up, I guess I'm trying to catch myself up too.I haven't taken much life evaluation like I used to but I guess 2015 is the year I take my head out of the sand,

1 comment:

  1. Good to know you are well. Making time for yourself is always important.

    http://www.thefashionstirfry.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis